Questions? Call (618) 463-3580
League schedules usually begin on the 2nd Saturday in May with 10 games and a postseason in July.
Baseball & Softball home games will be played at Gordon Moore Park with additional games held in Godfrey, Brighton, and Jerseyville.
T-Ball and Pitching machine games will be played at Gordon Moore Park only.
Rainout Hotline: 325-0035 (for all practices and games)
Equipment: Players must provide their own glove, shoes, and pants. Team equipment is provided.
T-Ball & Pitching Machine: Early: $40, On-time: $45, Late: $50
Baseball & Softball: Early: $55, On-time: $60, Late: $65
T-Ball & Pitching Machine: Early: $50, On-time: $55, Late: $60
Baseball & Softball: Early: $65, On-time: $70, Late: $75
Early: 1/10/2020 - 2/3/2020
On-time: 2/4/2019 - 3/31/2020
Late: 4/1/2020 and after
Parent Code of Conduct:
This document is not intended to establish a set of rules that will, by inclusion or exclusion, prescribe the appropriate behavior for an organization’s participants in every aspect of their involvement in the sport. Rather, the Codes of Conduct template offers general principles to guide the conduct, and the judicious appraisal of conduct, of all the organization’s participants (including employees and agents) in situations that have ethical implications.
The role of parents as spectators herein shall be as follows:
• Alton Parks and Recreation grants the privilege of participation to those parents/spectators and teams committed to enhancing the player’s experience. The privilege of participation may, therefore, be withdrawn by APR at any time it is determined a parent/spectator conduct is inconsistent with the mission of APR or the best interest of the sport and those who participate in it.
• Keep winning in perspective. A child usually forgets the outcome of the game: it is the adults that have a tendency to hold on too long.
• Ensure your child treats other players, coaches, officials, parents/spectators with respect regardless of race, age, sex, creed, or ability.
• Treat officials and coaches with respect. Any negative comments from the stands are prohibited and will result in removal from the facility. Parents/Spectators may be ejected by umpires/referees without any prior warning.
• Ensure your child is at all practices and games on time.
• Know and study the rules of the game and support the officials on and off the playing field. This approach will help in the development and support of the game. Any criticism of the officials as a parent/spectator will result in removal from the facility.
• Applaud good effort in both victory and defeat, and enforce the positive points of the game. Never yell or abuse your child at any time – it is destructive.
• If you enjoy the game, learn all you can about the sport – and volunteer.